Contact Us

In Canada, responsibility for food safety is shared between the federal government and provincial health units or provincial departments. Consumer complaints should be directed to the correct organization for appropriate follow up.

Contact one of the partner departments

To contact an individual department, use the reference links below:

Please contact the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for general enquiries about this portal.

Date modified: